BIRTHDAY PARTY INSTRUCTOR POSITION
We’re excited to add dynamic and responsible lead instructors to our team. We are currently looking for lead instructors for our Birthday Parties, Kids Night Out and Camps in Newmarket. This is an incredible opportunity for anyone who loves working with school aged children, has a passion for education and learning and is ready for a leadership role in planning, and delivering programs for children and parents. Successful candidates will be outgoing individuals with strong leadership abilities and have some experience working with children from 4-14 years of age.
- Supervise and interact with children to provide a fun and memorable experience.
- Clean and organize toys and play materials.
- Assist with general care and tasks that one would assume during a childminding experience.
- Ensure the environment is safe for all participants and peers.
- Instruct, facilitate and organize children’s activities for between two (2) and four (4) hour intervals.
- Use creative skills in a leadership role to organize kids’ activities and plan group events. Kids’ activities may include a variety of crafts, physical activities, and games.
- Valid Emergency First Aid and CPR level C with AED certification.
- Demonstrates leadership ability and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong communication abilities, and Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to multitask with excellent organizational abilities.
- Good interpersonal, customer service and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a fast paced environment.
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Prior experience working with school-aged children
- Cool and calm under pressure, when working with children
- Punctual and strong work ethic
- Police Record Check required
- Reliable transportation
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
To apply for the position, please email your resume to email@example.com