Nov 11- Dec 9 Sundays 11:00 am- 12:00 pm $95
The ‘Early Simple Machines’ lessons enable young students to behave as young scientists, by
providing them with tools and tasks that promote scientific inquiry. They can observe and investigate simple machines.
Discover mechanical principles by exploring, investigating, and solving tasks related to mechanical principles as well
as learn about energy, balance, buoyancy, and much more.
Using our solutions, students are encouraged to pose ‘What if…?’ questions.
They make predictions, test the behavior of their models, and then record and present their findings.
● Science and Engineering Practices:
● Asking questions (for science) and defining problems (for engineering)
● Developing and using models
● Planning and carrying out investigations
● Analyzing and interpreting data
● Using mathematics and computational thinking
● Constructing explanations (for science) and designing solutions (for engineering)
● Engaging in argument from evidence
● Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information
**Please note a minimum of 5 students enrollment is required to run the program. Otherwise, Tricks with Bricks reserves the right to cancel the program and provide full refund**